Montag, 2. November 2009

Another sleepless night

I don't suffer from insomnia. I don't suffer from it because I say so. That's how things work in my world, you see. Sometimes that goes wrong and sometimes it doesn't. It went wrong with her and the kids but there are a whole bunch of other things where it just works out fine.

With insomnia it works just fine.

You see, me not being able to sleep has nothing to do with insomnia because there is just so much to think about; my job, music her and the kids, and there are some nights where I'll just stay awake and think about them. I let them flood in and out an over me. I like to think about them you see.

Sometimes I'll just get up and sit at my computer and make some music. It's dead easy. I like to make music that reminds me of a time that has been and gone and that's ok. It's ok. Really, it doesn't matter that those times have gone.





It's just a pain when you start to run out of time and the chores of work come calling.