Donnerstag, 8. Oktober 2009

Bad hair day

untitled from ohohxlove on Vimeo.


I'm having what I like to call a bad hair day. I don't have much hair these days, but I used to. I used to have hair when I was with her but that is all over now isn't it?

I couldn't get my arse out of bed today, my mood and my hangover just wouldn't let me and the idea of sitting in an office churning out management information reports just wouldn't let me. So I called in sick.

Fuck them. Fuck him. Fuck my fucking line manager. Fuck him.

I've spent most of today watching old videos of me and her. I drank a little. OK, I drank a little bit more but I'm off sick so fuck it. I've just been sitting in a saggy old armchair watching bits of my past flicker before my eyes. Little clips. Little moments. All gone now.

I'm off work.

I've not shaved. I've not brushed my teeth. I don't need to because, as I said, I'm having a bad hair day.

So fuck them all.